Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Diana Arbus, Tina Barney and Annie Lebowitz had better watch out!


I was trying to take a picture at the dog's eye view and as I was settling in on one knee I hit the shutter and created this image. Good thing my house isn't really sinking and it doesn't defy gravity, common sense sometimes hut never gravity. Actually, I'm messing around with art this week and trying to learn how to use all the bells and whistles on our camera. It isn't a rebel or anything but it's a nice little Canon and deserves to be utilized more than a Kodak Instamatic.
Stay tuned, because next week I might write about the crazy train that has been my unit. You might find"Beaver's Airport Adventure" (it has the working title of: "June Deserves A Cookie Because She Didn't Lose Her Temper In A Two Hour Line") Or maybe I'll write about coming out of a particular closet. Or perhaps I'll pitch my business idea. Or maybe I'll just blather on about how great the gym has been for my state of mind and how much I love it when people ask me if I've lost weight. New adventures in gardening could make an appeareance, too.


No comments: